Join the DDD (Downtown Development Authority) for its art and music event produced four times a year in different areas of downtown. July 26, starting around 5ish and going, This month’s ‘Art & Jazz on the Avenue’ will be held on Wednesday, July 26, 2023 on East Atlantic Avenue between Swinton Avenue and NE 5th Avenue (Federal Highway). Road Closure Notice: Starting at 2:00pm East Atlantic Ave from Swinton to NE 5th Avenue will be closed. All businesses will still be open! FREE EVENT.
I invite readers to check out the Art & Jazz website here: https://downtowndelraybeach.com/artandjazz
The goal of the DDD is to reflect the energy and vibe of our Village by the Sea, and thereby created ‘Art and Jazz’ in the 1990’s to bring people to Downtown Delray. The music and art event was on Atlantic Avenue and then moved to Pineapple Grove before taking a pause. The DDA brought the popular event back after the pandemic, but this time – decided to move it around downtown to the different neighborhoods.
LIVE MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT JULY 26th, 2023
- Stage #1 – Tin Roof Delray – inside the patio
- 7:00pm-10:00pm – Spider Cherry
- Stage #2 – Intersection at E. Atlantic Ave & Second Avenue
- 6:45 – 9:30 – Mylon Shambles Quartet –
- Stage #3 – Johnnie Browns Restaurant – on Stage
- 7:00 – 9:30 – The Flyers – Rock Band
- Stage #4 – On E. Atlantic Ave in front of the Wine Room Restaurant in the 400 Block
- 5:30 – 7:00 – Ginetta’s Vendetta Jazz/Swing Revue with sp